IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to their weight, at this time, these planters are available for contactless PICK-UP or LOCAL DELIVERY within 10 miles of our Los Angeles shop only. Please enter code 'PICKUP' or select 'local delivery' at checkout. Any order with these planters included that isn't for local delivery or pick-up will be refunded for the portion not eligible for shipping.
The fresh and on-trend Terrazzo Plants Stands are made from white cement with a mixture of repurposed chips from granite, marble, quartz and other stones mixed in. The sleek oak stands lend warmth to the modern look modern terrazzo.
- Inner dimensions: 10 1/2” diameter, 11” high (same for short and tall stands)
Outer dimensions: 12" diameter x 12" tall (same for short & tall stands)
- Fits plants 8"-10" in diameter
- Short Stand: 18" tall (pot with stand)
- Tall Stand: 26" tall (pot with stand)
- No drainage hole
- Due to the porous nature of terrazzo, this planter is not 100% water tight and should be used as a cachepot
Note: we don't recommend potting any plant in a pot without drainage. For cachepots like this one, we advise you to keep the plant in its plastic grower pot, remove it to water, allow plant to drain thoroughly, then return to the cachepot. This will help prevent root rot.