A product of years of dreaming, scheming, and research, our Folia Favorite Potting Mix is, as the name implies, our hands-down favorite for potting a wide array of plants. From aroids like Philodendron, Alocasia, Anthurium, Thaumatophyllum, and more; to Hoya, Peperomia, and Pilea- any plant that prefers a fast draining potting mix that retains some, but not too much, moisture will thrive in our Folia Favorite mix!
Mixed by hand at Folia, our peat and perlite free potting mixes are thoughtfully crafted from more sustainable components than traditional potting mixes- all of which we source from our corner of the world (southern California and northern Mexico, specifically). Each mix was formulated with the help of an expert with a PhD in soil science, and are matched to the plants most commonly kept as indoor plants.
- 2QT bag- enough to pot ~x4 4" plants or ~x1-2 6" plants, depending on rootball size
- 6QT bag- enough to pot ~x12 4” plants or ~x6 to x8 6" plants, depending on rootball size
- Bag Dimensions: 14” x 6.5” x 4”
- Contains: OMRI Coconut Coir (Mexico), Fir Bark, Pumice, Organic Worm Castings (all CA)
- Contents may settle, shake to remix
- Packaged in a recycled kraft paper bag lined with a plant based film bag which can be commercially composted (remove label and tin tie before composting). Keep dry.