IMPORTANT NOTE: At this time, liquid & granular insect treatments are only available for local pick-up or delivery. Any order with one of these products included that isn't for local delivery will be refunded for the item immediately.
Having issues with pests? Safer® Brand End ALL® Insect Killer kills 45 different insect species in any stage of the life cycle including eggs, larvae and adults. The unique combination of pyrethrin, neem oil and potassium salts of fatty acids eliminates hard- and soft-bodied insect pests, and comes in a convenient ready-to-use spray.
Using a broad-acting formula like End All® takes the guesswork out of searching for an insect control solution that will keep your plants and garden free of unwanted insects. This OMRI Listed® insect killer is compliant for use in organic gardening so you can eliminate the insects that cause damage and continue to grow your fruits, vegetables and flowers while using a solution that’s compliant for use in organic gardening.
- Aphids (including cabbage aphids, conifer aphids, rose aphids)
- Beetles (including Asian lady beetles, asparagus beetles, bean beetles, blister beetles, Colorado potato beetles, cucumber beetles, flea beetles, Japanese beetles)
- Box elder bugs
- Caterpillars & worms (including armyworms, bagworms, cabbage loopers, cabbage worms, Codling moth, cross-striped, diamond back moth larvae, eastern tent, fireworms, forest tent, gypsy moth, hornworms, imported cabbageworm, leaftiers, leaf rollers, Naval orange worm, sod webworm, tent caterpillars)
- Chinch bugs
- Harlequin bugs
- Lawn moth
- Leafhoppers (including green peach leafhoppers)
- Plant bugs
- Psyllids (including boxwood psyllids, pear psyllids, tomato psyllids)
- Sawfly larvae
- Scale crawlers
- Spider mites
- Stink bugs
- Weevil adults