Add some magic to a sunny room with these suncatcher decals designed by our friend Hemleva! Place a suncatcher in any window that gets direct sunlight and watch as rainbows are cast around the room. Or, for some extra fun on your commute- put one up in your car (in a spot where it won't be a distraction, of course).
- Dimensions: 4 5/8” wide x 4 3/4” tall
Features a hand-drawn Monstera deliciosa or Philodendron gloriosum by Samantha Leung.
- Designed in Seattle, made in California
Suncatchers can be applied to any clean window, but to ensure the best application, follow Hemleva's tips:
1. Find a clean window that receives direct sunlight.
2. Lightly wet the window with a soapy water mixture.
3. Start peeling off the liner and apply your window film beginning with a corner or an edge. Once you have your first section of window film in place, use a squeegee to secure the film to the glass. Apply slight pressure to remove air bubbles, working from top to bottom.
4. Once you have applied the suncatcher, go over the surface with the squeegee once again to get rid of any remaining air bubbles.
5. Use a dry cloth to wipe away excess water and check for any lingering air bubbles.